19 October 2012

Looking At, Listening to


1.

Carolina Fontoura Alzaga makes amazing chandeliers out of recycled bicycle parts.  She also seems like a very cool lady so watch the video below where she talks about her work.




2.

This place rules.  Lost Type Co-op is a spot where a bunch of designers post their new font designs.  They are available for purchase for whatever you feel like paying, including zero doll hairs.  I've been paying a lot of attention to hand painted signs lately which makes me think about the wonderful wonderful Margaret Kilgallen.

3.

I'm ALWAYS looking at Margaret Kilgallen.  God, I love her.


4.

This lady Nova has a blog called Glitter and Doom where she documents life which includes her awesome job working in a tattoo parlor.




5.

Just google Little Planets and you'll get a lot of cool pictures like this.  I'm not sure where I found out about these, I think Nova's blog?  It's a photo trick that involves panoramic views.


6.

Good music.  This song has a really great change in the middle.  This video has really great fast walking and guns.

2 comments:

  1. That bicycle part chandelier is right up my "salvage chic" alley!! and the Margaret Kilgallen stuff is so vintage looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do a whole post about Margaret Kilgallen soon so you'll have to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete