29 July 2010

Wooly Fair

Here is my ridiculous version of giving you all directions.

Pretty much you want to go to 532 Kinsley Ave.  
If you take the right onto Eagle St. like your directions will say to, you'll see a white building on your right... that is where all this awesomeness will be located.
But if parking is your concern then you'll want to continue straight on Atwells for a sec through the intersection and pull into the strip mall style parking on your right.  Then follow my very clearly drawn polka-dotted directions to the gallery.
Here is the link to the Wooly Fest peeps LINKLINKLINKLINK
There you will see that there is a cover that will go to the Steel Yard (Read about them! They rock their community left and right!) but you can still get a few bucks off if you pre-order.


I love you and be sure to ask me for one of my fancy shmancy professional lady business cards because I killed the muscles in my hand making them!!


Doors for the gallery are around 5


P.S. You didn't hear this from me but byob!

P.S.S. Watch this!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment